Safe System of Work Planner Recert (SSOWP) (Start Time 0900hrs)
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 8
The SSOW Planning Process
Sources of Information
Arrangements for Green Zone Planning
Network Rail Rules - Safe System of Work
Line Blockage Procedures
Safety of People Working on or Near the Line
Course closure and feedback
At the end of the training the delegate will be able to:
Understand the process for planning Safe Systems of Work in accordance with NR/L2/OHS/019 Safety of People Working on or Near the Line.
Access and extract information from various sources and use that information in the production of Safe System of Work Plans for use by staff required to work safely on the Network Rail Managed Infrastructure.
Have a basic understanding of key Rail Rule Book modules and Handbooks associated with planning and implementing Safe Systems of Work.
Other Training Sectors
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now