What can we do for you?
Our proven methods are an excellent way for candidates to gain knowledge, experience and skills required to contribute to your existing workforce. We are passionate about the value apprentices can bring to your business through innovative thinking and fresh ideas for everyday business solutions.
We offer a full apprenticeship recruitment service from advertising your vacancies, screening potential applicants to supplying you with the best candidates to interview.
Support and Guidance:
We specialise in guiding and supporting you through the process of recruiting an apprentice, helping you to understand how the funding works and what is expected during the training period.
On the Job Training:
Our training will be delivered in your workplace where an assessor will meet with the candidate on a monthly basis, meaning your apprentice won’t need to travel or take time off work, minimising the impact on your business.
Online learning Platform:
Intertrain use an Eportfolio system which is an online learning platform for all learners. It can be accessed from anywhere and allows apprentices to capture a wide range of evidence, developing their practical skills and recording their progression.
Hiring an apprentice is a great way to help businesses grown their own by developing a motivated, skilled and qualified workforce.
You will need to pay the apprenticeship levy if you are an employer, in any sector, with a pay bill of more than £3 million each year. For the purpose of the levy, an ‘employer’ is someone who is a secondary contributor, with liability to pay Class 1 secondary National Insurance contributions (NICs) for their employees. The levy will be charged at a rate of 0.5% of your annual pay bill. You will have a levy allowance of £15,000 per year to offset against the levy you must pay. This means you will only pay the levy if your pay bill exceeds £3 million in a given year.
Employers who do not pay the levy, or are levy payers and run out of funds in the digital account, will benefit from significant government funding to support your commitment to apprenticeships. You will also have to make a financial contribution and we call this ‘co-investment’. An employer cash contribution towards the costs of training is an essential part of apprenticeship reforms, designed to increase quality and employer engagement.
Recruit an apprentice or trainee?
Employ an apprentice or trainee through Intertrain! Here are just a few of the benefits:
- 89% of employers have seen an increase in business productivity
- Up to 100% funding could be available to support apprenticeship programmes in your business
- Learning can be done in your workplace, minimising disruption and maximising impact
- 75% of apprentices' employers say the programme has helped reduce recruitment costs
- The apprenticeship can be tailored to specific job roles, making them flexible to the needs of your business
- It can help reduce staff turnover, by increasing employee satisfaction and loyalty
Intertrain offer the following qualifications:
- Business Administration Level 2, 3 and 4
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 and 3
- Team Leader Level 3, 4 and 5
- Management 3, 4 and 5
- Rail Engineering Operative Level 2
- Rail Engineering Technician Level 3
- Business Administration
- Customer Service
For more information about the qualifications please click here.
To find out more how an apprentice or trainee can improve your business get in touch: