Duration: 9 Days
ELCAS Applications now available!
The Enhanced Learning Credits Scheme promotes lifelong learning amongst members of the Armed Forces.
The scheme provides financial support in the form of a single up-front payment in each of a maximum of three separate financial years. ELC funding is only available for higher level learning for example – courses that result in a nationally recognised qualification at Level 3 or above on the National Qualifications Framework.
What qualifications will I achieve?
- Level 3 NVQ in Railway Engineering and Track Maintenance
- PTS (Personal Track Safety)
- DCCR (Direct Current Conductor Rail)
- ICI (Industry Common Induction)
- Track Induction
- Small Tools Competencies
- First Aid at Work
- Manuel Handling, Fire Awareness and Safety Awareness
What are the entry requirements?
Demonstrate a basic ability with Maths and English. You will need to be passionate about your chosen industry.
What will you do?
- Sleeper changing
- Rail Change
- Ballast profiling
- Switches and Crossing Maintenance
- Basic Fettling
To apply please fill out the application form below.
DfE Bootcamps X
Skills Bootcamps in Rail - 70% discounts available!! – Please click here for further information.