Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
In the morning session of our bespoke PTS E-Learning course, one of our experienced Safety Critical trainers will deliver a brief giving the candidate knowledge on the following topics which will be covered during the E-Learning programme.
1) Railway Terminology
2) Accessing Network Rail Infrastructure
3) Distances and Hazards that effect Personal Track Safety.
4) Introduction to Safe Systems of Work
5) Responsibilities of the Controller of Site Safety (COSS), Site Warden and Lookout.
6) Controller of Site Safety Briefing
The programme takes approximately three and a half hours to complete and during this time the candidate will have the trainer for support.
Following this there is a short online exam that needs to be completed by the individual.