PTS E-Learning (Start Time 10:00am)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
In the morning session of our bespoke PTS E-Learning course, one of our experienced Safety Critical trainers will deliver a brief giving the candidate knowledge on the following topics which will be covered during the E-Learning programme.
1) Railway Terminology
2) Accessing Network Rail Infrastructure
3) Distances and Hazards that effect Personal Track Safety.
4) Introduction to Safe Systems of Work
5) Responsibilities of the Controller of Site Safety (COSS), Site Warden and Lookout.
6) Controller of Site Safety Briefing
The programme takes approximately three and a half hours to complete and during this time the candidate will have the trainer for support.
Following this there is a short online exam that needs to be completed by the individual.
Other Training Sectors
- Fire Warden AM Session
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- Book Now