Possession Support (Start Time 0900hrs)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 8
This module is designed to train persons who are responsible for undertaking Posession Support training as part of their duties on Network Rail Infrastructure. It is designed to develop a person’s knowledge, understanding and skills and is therefore particularly suited to persons required to prove their competence in these areas.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake Possession Support duties in line with with the Possession Support unit of competence.
Other Training Sectors
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now