Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
- Describe the principles of the DC Electrified system.
- Identify the main components of the DC conductor rail system.
- Identify hazards and risks associated with being near or adjacent to the DC conductor rail.
- Describe how to cross the DC conductor rail safely.
- Describe how to transit tools and equipment safely across the DC conductor rail.
- Describe defects that would render insulated tools and equipment unfit for purpose.
- Identify hazards associated with working within DC isolations.
- Describe the work safe and emergency response procedures
- Demonstrate how to inspect insulated tools before use.
- Demonstrate the correct application and removal of conductor rail shields.
- Identify defective tools and shields.
- Identify the three risk control areas as stated in NR/L3/MTC/EP0152.
- Demonstrate how to cross the conductor rail safely.
- Explain how to safely transit tools, materials and equipment within the DC electrified area.
- Demonstrate how to apply a Track Circuit Operating Clip safely.
Railway Safety Bristol 29th January Spaces: 8 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Glasgow, Coatbridge 29th January Spaces: 5 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Warrington 29th January Spaces: 3 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Doncaster 29th January Spaces: 3 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Enfield, London 29th January Spaces: 1 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Crayford 29th January Spaces: 4 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Warrington 31st January Spaces: 5 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Doncaster 31st January Spaces: 5 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Warrington 4th February Spaces: 9 DCCR Initial Railway Safety Portsmouth 4th February Spaces: 9 DCCR Initial