Site Management Safety Training Scheme Refresher (SMSTS)
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 20
• Current focus of HSE's attention
• Risk assessments
• Method statements
• CDM Regulations
• Construction Health, Safety and Welfare (CDM part 2)
• Reporting of Accidents, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences (RIDDOR)
• Overview and changes to the current legislation affecting construction to include:
- Work at Height Regulations
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
- Control of Vibration at Work Regulations
- Control of Noise at Work Regulations
- Fire on construction sites including Fire Safety Order
- Construction waste and Site Waste Management
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain Re-open for Business on 18th May 2020 X
Initially, we are reopening our training centres in Doncaster, Warrington, Birmingham, Crayford and Bristol from Monday 18th May 2020.
Glasgow, Gateshead, Derby, Cardiff, Enfield, Carlisle and Portsmouth will be reopening over the coming months when we expect demand to increase.
In May and June we will be operating with a streamlined workforce of both Trainer/Assessors and Training Coordinators. Depending on the demand from our customers, we are hoping to significantly ramp up the scale of our services in July, August and beyond.
Our booking system and course schedules for May and June have been updated to reflect these changes. Unfortunately, there’s a number of course dates that have changed, if your bookings have been affected you will be contacted by a member of our booking department to ask you to reschedule for an alternative date. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We at Intertrain are taking the situation very seriously and the safety of everyone is our primary concern. We have therefore, undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and implemented a COVID-19 policy, please click the link below:
Intertrain COVID-19 Policy
For further information on our re-opening, please click here.