COSS - OLP & CRP (Inc LLT)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 8
This course aims to instruct staff on correctly determining their responsibilities and duties when acting as Controller of Site Safety CRP and setting up a Safe System of Work.
By the end of this course delegate's will be able to demonstrate their ability to set up a Safe System of Work before any group of staff are allowed to work on, or near DC Electrified Lines and show their ability to fulfil the duties of a COSS who receives a CRP when working in a DC Electrified Area.
Other Training Sectors
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now