SWL 2 Recert inc SWL 1 (E-Assessment) - Session 4 (1500hrs)
Upon successful completion of this course, competencies will be uploaded to Sentinel. Sentinel smart cards are ordered directly from Sentinel at www.railsentinel.co.uk
All delegates must hold SWL 2
Intertrain will register the candidate(s) on the Rail Exams website. Please supply candidate(s) e-mail address prior to training.
This is an online invigilated assessment. Candidates are advised to read through the 019 Standard prior to attending.
Must be a minimum of 18
Must hold a valid Sentinel card endorsed with PTS & ES and SWL 2 and meet the requirements of NR/L2/CTM/021. If SWL 1 is also held, this will be recertified at the same time.
Must not be in Learning Support or in Probationary status for ES
Must meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 and Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 Drugs and Alcohol
Must have a good level of literacy to meet Entry qualifications
Photo ID - For British Nationals, one of the following (original hard copy - not electronically): a current and valid branded form of identity token, used for accessing the RMI (Railway Maintained Infrastructure) such as a Sentinel Card; in-date and valid full driving licence; in-date and valid UK Provisional Photo Card Driving Licence; in-date and valid passport, biometric ID Card, resident permit as per Home Office guidance or 'ValIDate' card.
For Non-British Nationals - an in-date and valid passport is required (original hard copy - not electronically).
Please advise of any special needs in advance i.e. dyslexia
Other types of Rail course
- Stressing Level 3 - Stressing of Switch and Crossings (includes levels 1 and 2)
- Raising & Removing Speed Restrictions (TR12 - Track Handback Engineer)
- Stressing Level 2 - Stressing of Plain Line (CWR) Includes Level 1
- Stressing Level 3 - Recert (incl Level 1 & 2)
- Stressing Level 1 - Restoration of Stress (CWR) TR08
Plant & Machines
- OLEC 2: Undertake Basic OLE Construction Activities Under Direction
- Level B (Authorised Person for 25kV AC OLE/ 750V DC OLE/ 1500V DC OLE/ Auto Transformer) - Initial
- Level A (Nominated Person for 25kV AC OLE/ 750V DC OLE / 1500V DC OLE / Auto Transformer - Initial
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 1 (Start Time 0915hrs)
- OLEC 3: Construct, Renew, Enhance, and Modify OLE in Accordance with Design Drawings and Specifications - CORE (Including Element 2 - Install Small Part Steelwork)
- Level B (Authorised Person for 25kV AC OLE/ 750V DC OLE/ 1500V DC OLE/ Auto Transformer) - Recert