Site Safety Plus - Health & Safety Awareness
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 16
The course aims to ensure that individual responsibilities are understood:
• why they are carrying out their identified duties.
• what is expected of them.
• to ensure that they contribute to the safety of the workplace.
At the end of the course Delegates will be able to:
• understand the need to prevent accidents.
• have an understanding of health and safety law.
• identify how their role fits into the control and management of the site.
• understand the need for risk assessments and method statements.
• appreciate the need to perform safely and to stop and ask for advice if not sure.
• feel obliged to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain Re-open for Business on 18th May 2020 X
Initially, we are reopening our training centres in Doncaster, Warrington, Birmingham, Crayford and Bristol from Monday 18th May 2020.
Glasgow, Gateshead, Derby, Cardiff, Enfield, Carlisle and Portsmouth will be reopening over the coming months when we expect demand to increase.
In May and June we will be operating with a streamlined workforce of both Trainer/Assessors and Training Coordinators. Depending on the demand from our customers, we are hoping to significantly ramp up the scale of our services in July, August and beyond.
Our booking system and course schedules for May and June have been updated to reflect these changes. Unfortunately, there’s a number of course dates that have changed, if your bookings have been affected you will be contacted by a member of our booking department to ask you to reschedule for an alternative date. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We at Intertrain are taking the situation very seriously and the safety of everyone is our primary concern. We have therefore, undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and implemented a COVID-19 policy, please click the link below:
Intertrain COVID-19 Policy
For further information on our re-opening, please click here.