Working in Confined Spaces - HIGH Risk
Duration: 3 Days
Max Delegates: 5
• The Confined Spaces Regulations 1997
• Identification of risks and their control
• Workplace safety
• Weil’s Disease and sewage decontamination
• Hazardous atmospheres and gas monitoring
• The risk assessment process
• Operation of safe systems of work
• Use of permit to work control measures
• Personal Protective Equipment
• Selection of suitable equipment
• IP ratings, intrinsically safe and ATEX approved
• Equipment pre-use inspection and safe operation
• Fall arrest systems
• Emergency procedures
• Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) - theory
• Self contained breathing apparatus (SCBA) - practical
• Oxygen Resuscitation and Breathing Apparatus Entry Control Officer (BAECO) procedures
• Theory test
• Practical training
• Practical assessment
Other Training Sectors
Intertrain Re-open for Business on 18th May 2020 X
Initially, we are reopening our training centres in Doncaster, Warrington, Birmingham, Crayford and Bristol from Monday 18th May 2020.
Glasgow, Gateshead, Derby, Cardiff, Enfield, Carlisle and Portsmouth will be reopening over the coming months when we expect demand to increase.
In May and June we will be operating with a streamlined workforce of both Trainer/Assessors and Training Coordinators. Depending on the demand from our customers, we are hoping to significantly ramp up the scale of our services in July, August and beyond.
Our booking system and course schedules for May and June have been updated to reflect these changes. Unfortunately, there’s a number of course dates that have changed, if your bookings have been affected you will be contacted by a member of our booking department to ask you to reschedule for an alternative date. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We at Intertrain are taking the situation very seriously and the safety of everyone is our primary concern. We have therefore, undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and implemented a COVID-19 policy, please click the link below:
Intertrain COVID-19 Policy
For further information on our re-opening, please click here.