More about us
Why choose Intertrain
Intertrain are the largest railway training and assessment provider in the UK. This allows us to offer a wide, comprehensive service with a lot of flexibility. Here are just a few more of the reasons we continue to operate at the top of our industry:
- National Coverage – Intertrain has 11 training centres Nationwide and still growing
- NSAR ‘Gold’ Accreditation – We were awarded ‘Gold’ accreditation on our latest audit.
- ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 British Standards Quality Accreditation
- Cyber Essentials Plus Accredited
- Comprehensive yet personal service – We have a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable staff in our Sales and Planning teams.
- Quality of Delivery – Our large training team are all qualified to Level 4 teaching and assessing, which is above and beyond our industry requirements.
- Online Booking System – We have developed a bespoke Online Booking System which enables the booking of courses in a matter of seconds. No Booking Forms required and Joining Instructions are received instantly.
- Competence Management – We deliver a comprehensive managed service for training and assessments nationwide. Our most notable is for 2 principle contractor's to Network Rail; we manage training, assessments and rule books for all of their 2000+ primary sponsored employees.
- Interest Free Finance - We can offer self funding candidates the ability to spread the cost of their training with Interest Free payment plans.
Intertrain Re-open for Business on 18th May 2020 X
Initially, we are reopening our training centres in Doncaster, Warrington, Birmingham, Crayford and Bristol from Monday 18th May 2020.
Glasgow, Gateshead, Derby, Cardiff, Enfield, Carlisle and Portsmouth will be reopening over the coming months when we expect demand to increase.
In May and June we will be operating with a streamlined workforce of both Trainer/Assessors and Training Coordinators. Depending on the demand from our customers, we are hoping to significantly ramp up the scale of our services in July, August and beyond.
Our booking system and course schedules for May and June have been updated to reflect these changes. Unfortunately, there’s a number of course dates that have changed, if your bookings have been affected you will be contacted by a member of our booking department to ask you to reschedule for an alternative date. We apologies for any inconvenience this may cause you.
We at Intertrain are taking the situation very seriously and the safety of everyone is our primary concern. We have therefore, undertaken a rigorous risk assessment and implemented a COVID-19 policy, please click the link below:
Intertrain COVID-19 Policy
For further information on our re-opening, please click here.