Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 8
In just one day delegates can learn the basics of identifying, measuring and controlling exposure
to harmful substances, thereby safeguarding themselves and their colleagues.
Who should attend?
All those with responsibility for using, handling,
transporting and storing hazardous substances.
• An understanding of the ways in which substances
can harm health
• The knowledge for definition of exposure limits
• The skills to conduct COSHH risk assessments
• A greater understanding of practical control
measures and safe systems of work
• Forms of chemical and biological agents
and classification of substances
• The role of COSHH
• Workplace exposure limits and other
sources of information
• Control measures, surveys for health
risk and environmental issues
Other Training Sectors
DfE Bootcamps X
Skills Bootcamps in Rail - 70% discounts available!! – Please click here for further information.