Provisional bookings can be accepted by telephone or email. However a booking is only regarded as confirmed once a booking form has been received or completed using our Online Booking System. Provisional bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of the course start date.
Order numbers must be quoted on the Sponsorship Agreement booking form or on the Online Booking System at the time of booking unless otherwise agreed.
The course fee per candidate will be the fee published in the literature of the company on the date the booking is made. All fees quoted are exclusive of VAT which will be charged at the current rate. Our VAT registration number is 809421437.
- A sponsor who books a course for a third party must furnish Intertrain UK Ltd with the third party contact details in order that payment can be received no later than 7 days prior to the course start date. Failure to notify these details may, result in course booking being cancelled.
- Any persons who do not have an open credit account with Intertrain UK Ltd must make payment by Credit/Debit card or BACS transfer no later than 7 days prior to the course start date.
- Companies who hold a credit account with Intertrain UK Ltd must settle outstanding amount within 30 days from the date of the invoice. We reserve the right to charge interest on late payments, 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions.
All overdue invoices will carry interest and charges of up to 8% plus the Bank of England base rate for business to business transactions. Intertrain UK Ltd reserve the right to cancel or refuse services agreed (training and assessments) if outstanding payments are overdue.
Cheques should be made payable to Intertrain UK Ltd.
If cancellation occurs within 7 days of the course start date, the course fee becomes payable in full.
Should you wish to make changes to the booking, please contact Intertrain UK Ltd, no charges will be applied if the changes are notified more than 7 days prior to the course start date.
Intertrain will endeavour to run all published courses and any changes to course dates or times will be notified as soon as possible. We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule courses and accept no consequential liability or any other claim irrespective of notice given for any changes made by Intertrain UK Ltd.
Medical, Drugs and Alcohol Requirements
The minimum Network Rail medical fitness standards NR/L2/OHS/00124 and NR/L1/OHS/051 Drugs and Alcohol Policy must be met prior to attending the course. The medical and drug and alcohol results must be registered on the Rail Sentinel website by the approved provider prior to the course start date.
All delegates must produce I.D in the form of a new type driving licence, Company ID with photo, Passport or similar.
Competence certificates issued by Intertrain UK Ltd
Certificates issued by Intertrain UK Ltd are charged at £5 per card plus VAT.
Replacement of Intertrain UK Ltd issued certificates
Duplicates of any lost or damaged certificates will only be issued after Intertrain UK Ltd is in receipt of a report containing the following information:
- How the loss or damage occurred
- The investigation undertaken by the employer
- The employer/manager name, signature and date
A charge of £10 plus VAT will be made to cover the administration cost of issuing a duplicate certificate.