Birmingham, United Kingdom | Further details can be found at: www.railway-training-courses.com | Contract
Intertrain (UK) Ltd are recruiting for a Safety Critical Trainer / Assessor based in Birmingham.
Intertrain (UK) Ltd is the largest commercial training provider in the rail industry that has recently joined the City & Guilds Group. We are currently looking to recruit a motivated individual to join our expanding team of Safety Critical rail training and assessors. We are an NSAR 'Gold' training company and pride ourselves on our quality of our training delivery.
The desirable candidate will be NSAR assured and will be required to provide training and or assessing for Intertrain's rail courses, in particular those applying should be able to train / assess up to ES competence.
Qualifications / Experience required:
• Level 3 Education and training qualification (or equivalent)
• Level 3 Assessing in the Workplace (TAQA)
• PTS AC, DCCR, COSS, ES
• Full UK Driving License
• Excellent Communication skills, verbal and written
• Ability to travel and work away to meet the needs of the business
• IT, familiar with Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
• Desire to work for a national organisation
• Participate in continual CPD and develop in the specialist field as trainer
Please note; for applicants to be considered for the role of trainer / assessors you must have a minimum of 5 years' occupational experience within:
• P-way IWA / COSS / ES Safety Critical
• Track Induction
Please note - We reserve the right to close this advert sooner if we receive enough applicants
For further information please call us on 01302 815 530 (Opt.1) or forward your CV to [email protected]