Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 9
This course is for anyone who feels they would like to get more out of their working day and for people who feel they would like to take control of their life, in a more focused way.
From attending this course participants will be able to manage themselves and others better to ensure that they achieve their everyday goals. They will also be able to put in place a greater plan for seeing how they can move towards their long-term objectives.
Other Training Sectors
- Machine Operator - Self Propelled MEWP (inc. Working at Heights and Harness Training)
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 1
- Hand Trolley Controller - PM Session
- OLEC 2: Undertake Basic OLE Construction Activities under Direction
- Stressing Level 3 - Stressing of Switch and Crossings (includes levels 1 and 2)
- Book Now