Safe Works Manager Recert (SWM) (E-Assessment) - Session 1 (0900hrs)
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
This course is designed to train individuals to be Safe Work Managers (SWM). A SWM may be identified and appointed in a complex worksite under possession where the complexity of the worksite may require an additional ES to support to maintain effective control of identified risks.
It is recognised that in multi-activity worksites, the workload associated with the Safe Work Pack process (i.e. managing the number of packs), coupled with that of the Rule Book duties of an ES may be excessive leading to an increase in operational and work activity related interface risk. This also includes in DC line areas the additional responsibilities assigned under NR/WI/ELP/3091.
The aim of this course is to provide delegates with the skills and underpinning knowledge required to undertake Safe Work Manager in line with the associated competence.
Other Training Sectors
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now