Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
Everyone is involved in some sort of a project these days and this course gives you all of the tools you need to deliver a project plan that will get you to your end goal on time. It will go through the project management process looking at the people and processes involved in a step-by-step way that makes it easy to understand and apply.
If participants have an ongoing project plan they wish to bring to the session this can be discussed and help given with its ongoing development
Participants can be anyone who is planning to be all currently is involved in some sort of small to medium-size project. Whilst it does not specifically use project management software it will be referred to during the course and tools discussed linked to it.
Other Training Sectors
- Machine Operator - Self Propelled MEWP (inc. Working at Heights and Harness Training)
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 1
- Hand Trolley Controller - PM Session
- OLEC 2: Undertake Basic OLE Construction Activities under Direction
- Stressing Level 3 - Stressing of Switch and Crossings (includes levels 1 and 2)
- Book Now