Lookout - Kango - Initial
Duration: 2 Days
Max Delegates: 6
This course aims to train staff in Lookout/Site Warden duties. By the end of the course, delegates will be able to carry out the duties of a Lookout to the standard of competence laid down in the theory and practical assessments. Delegates will also be able to set up and operate Kango warning equipment.
- Must be literate in English.
- Must be a minimum of 18 Years of age.
- National Insurance Number.
- Please advise of any special needs.
We don't currently have any scheduled dates or locations for this course to take place. If you'd like us to put this course on for you please get in touch today, we have locations across the UK and will aim to provide for you where we can. Enquire Now
Other Training Sectors
Health & Safety
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now