Kango Ballast Packer
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 8
This course aims to make delegates aware of the roles and responsibilities associated with the safe and efficient operation of the Kango Ballast Packer and to give them the knowledge and skills necessary to enable them to operate the equipment on Network Rail Infrastructure in line with current industry standards.
- Must hold Personal Track Safety
- Must have managers authorisation
- Please Advise of any special needs.
Other Training Sectors
- Fire Warden AM Session
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- Book Now