Must be a minimum age of 18.
Meet the medical requirements of Network Rail Standard NR/L2/OHS/00124 Competence Specific Fitness Medical Requirements to minimum medical level 4 and Network Rail Standard NR/L1/OHS/051 (Drugs & Alcohol).
Must have sufficient command of English language as detailed in Network Rail Company Specification NR/S/CTM/021 (Competence & Training in Track Safety).
Sentinel smart card with valid PTS endorsed.
Identification – Any photo ID.
PPE Visibility clothing to RIS-3279-TOM standard, hard hat, Safety boots with full ankle and mid-sole protection and gloves.
Please advise of any special needs.
It is the responsibility of the individual trainees Manager to decide upon their suitability to attend the course in accordance with the current issue of NR/L2/CTM/021 Competence & Training in Track Safety.
Other types of Rail course
- Stressing Level 3 - Stressing of Switch and Crossings (includes levels 1 and 2)
- Raising & Removing Speed Restrictions (TR12 - Track Handback Engineer)
- Hot & Cold Weather Precautions
- Stressing Level 2 - Stressing of Plain Line (CWR) Includes Level 1
- Stressing Level 3 - Recert (incl Level 1 & 2)
- Stressing Level 1 - Restoration of Stress (CWR) TR08
- OLEC 2: Undertake Basic OLE Construction Activities Under Direction
- Authorised Person AC Initial
- Nominated Person AC
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 1 (Start Time 0915hrs)
- OLEC 3: Construct, Renew, Enhance, and Modify OLE in Accordance with Design Drawings and Specifications - CORE (Including Element 2 - Install Small Part Steelwork)
- Authorised Person AC Recert