Finance for Non-Finance Managers
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 12
This course provides a basic grounding in key financial areas, as well as analysing financial performance to help managers meet these requirements more effectively.
It's suitable for managers who have financial responsibilities and need to understand the content of financial statements and reports used in business, and learn to interpret this information and use it to manage day-to-day business activity.
After completing the course, delegates will be able to:
- understand basic financial documents used in business
- interpret the information in these documents, and use it to manage day-to-day business activity
- be more effective in their managerial role
- have more informed conversations with finance colleagues to remove the risk of miscommunication or misunderstanding
- provide more insightful reports based on financials
- make basic finance decisions without leaning too heavily on finance staff, allowing them to focus on other business priorities