COSS to SWL 1 Conversion (Without Tech) (Start Time 0900hrs)
Duration: 3 Days
Max Delegates: 8
This course is designed to convert persons with the current COSS competence to SWL 1. They will also pass the pre-qualifier assessment and have been nominated by their line manager/sponsor to enable them to attain the SWL conversion and subsequent competence.
The SWL competence is to be held by anyone who is required to plan and set up a safe system of work on or near the line for a group (two or more). An SWL can also carry out the duties of an IWA provided there are no medical restrictions that would prevent this.
Delegates must have successfully completed the e-learning assessment prior to attendance and the certificate needs to be brought to the course. If no certificate is provided, the candidate will not be eligible to attend the course.
Other Training Sectors
- Mental Health First Aid in the Workplace (Qualsafe Regulated) - 2 days
- First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Manual Handling & Fire Safety Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated) (Start Time 0845hrs)
- First Aid at Work Recertification inc Electrical Accidents (Qualsafe Regulated)
- Book Now