Asbestos - Online Asbestos Awareness Training
Duration: 1 Day
Max Delegates: 100
• Designed to comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2006
• Learning at users own pace
• Assessment based
• Track progress / performance
• Maintains consistency in training delivery
Delegates will be made aware of the properties of asbestos, where it has been used in buildings and when it may present a risk to you.
This will help delegates to protect themselves from the risk of exposure to airborne asbestos fibres and show the delegates how to comply with the health and safety rules of the asbestos legislation.
This course is a fully approved and externally accredited asbestos awareness training course and follows the HSE syllabus as laid down in The Control of Asbestos Regulations and the ACoP L143.
Other Training Sectors
- DCCR Initial
- Hand Trolley Controller - PM Session
- OLEC 2: Undertake Basic OLE Construction Activities under Direction
- OLEC 3: Construct, Renew, Enhance, and Modify OLE in Accordance with Design Drawings and Specifications - CORE (Including Element 2 - Install Small Part Steelwork)
- OLEC 1: Access Overhead Lines Construction Sites - Session 2
- Book Now